Hello world! This is the first post in what hopefully will be the first season of a podcast series on learning to code. I am the host, @swyx. We have 7 regular panelists lined up who will be making regular appearances:
And we hope to have some great guests over the course of the next three months. Onward and upward!
- Why am I doing this? To put myself out there to 1) remind my future self what I am going through and 2) to help others who might be in the same boat.
- Who am I? Finance -> Tech, loves podcasts.
- These first few episodes are basically mic tests so I am doing them solo.
- Figuring out Squarespace for the blog and getting awesome music
- Season 0 is about Learning to Code. We have 7 panelists who you'll meet. Will last about 3 months.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or any RSS based Podcatcher, or download episodes at impostor-syndrome.org! Send your questions and feedback to @swyx or firstname.lastname@example.org. If this story reminds you of someone you know, send it to them!