High points of the bootcamp? "I've met so many cool people!"
- What is your background? Degree in Philosophy; HR and recruiting for 3 years
- Why did you decide the time is right to do a bootcamp? Wanted something more intellectually engaging than HR, discovered she enjoyed coding
- How did you decide on this particular bootcamp? Met a bunch of bootcamps at Techday, liked the no-asshole policy, liked the challenge
- What was the application process and what did you do to prepare? Started coding with Udacity
- Take us through junior phase. What have you learned? Learned a ton of backend JS.
- What do you think you could build right now? Working on a Space Invaders Game!!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or any RSS based Podcatcher, or download episodes at impostor-syndrome.org! Send your questions and feedback to @swyx or email@example.com. If this story reminds you of someone you know, send it to them!